HAIR LOSS TREATMENTS
What is scalp micropigmentation?
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is a non-surgical way to treat hair loss. It is done by simply placing thousands of small dots (the size of a pen ball) between the already existing hairs.
What does it do?
Scalp Micropigmentation can:
- Give the look of a full, youthful head of cropped hair Simulate a full-front, side and/or rear hairline
- Restore hairlines on part-bald or fully bald heads
- Camouflage – permanently – the symptoms of all levels of alopecia
- Camouflage scarring resulting from previous hair transplant surgery
- Hide scars, burns and birthmarks
- Boost the visual effect of a hair transplant
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Contact us and we will be happy to assist you!